4115 University Way NE #101
Seattle, WA. 98015
University Vision Clinic has been providing quality vision care at the same location in the Seattle 'U District' since 1958. New patients are welcomed and most vision insurances are accepted. We are located at 4115 University Way NE Suite 101, in Seattle.
90% of patients will achieve resolution of their Dry Eye symptoms by implementing the relevant lifestyle changes and following these daily treatment recommendations for at least one month.
• Sleep 8 hrs per day
• Drink 2 liters of water per day
• Blink more often and completely
• Use a humidifier
• Stop smoking
• Remove makeup at night
• Try wrap-around glasses
• Decrease use of allergy and redness relieving eye drops
1st Use warm compresses twice daily
2nd Perform lid scrubs when you wash your face
EyeEco makes a good quality eye mask for moist heat.
• Use preservative-free artificial tears 4 to 6 times per day and a few extra drops before reading, watching TV, or using the computer
• Take Flaxseed Oil capsules 3-6 grams orally
• Thera Tears Nutrition (Fish oil & flaxseed oil)
If doing the above is not enough after one month, ask us about:
• Punctal Plugs
• Steroid and Antibiotic Eye Drops
• Meibomian gland expression